Israel is currently at a crucial junction-economic and social inequities are affecting the very fabric of society. MAOZ believes tri-sector collaboration and solutions that prioritize the common good are crucial to solving the complex challenges that threaten Israeli society from within. MAOZ brings leaders together to promote a common ethos, build trust and then work collaboratively to create solutions across sectors and disciplines.
We focus in five key domains: healthcare, education, employment, municipal government and national infrastructure. MAOZ fellows and network members represent the diversity of Israel’s heterogeneous society and spearhead a range of social change initiatives.
The resource development field at MAOZ oversees the development of organizational infrastructure and resources that will enable the organization to successfully meet its objectives. We are currently looking for a Resource Development Account Manager, who will join the resource development team.
This role involves work on a full-time basis at the organization’s offices in Lod. Start date: immediately.
- Expanding the organization’s investment circles – partner in the shaping of our strategy to expand the organization’s circle of investors (philanthropic investors) and performance of actions required to achieve this objective (identifying potential philanthropic investors, conducting research and market analysis etc.).
- Retaining existing philanthropic investors – participation in the shaping of our strategy for maintaining our existing investors and responsibility for maintaining relationships vis-a-vis Israeli and foreign investors.
- Supporting and maintaining the direct relationship between senior management and investors – preparation of materials used in meetings between the senior management of the organization and investors, drafting letters to investors, monitoring the manner in which contacts are maintained etc.
- Writing and preparation of materials – drafting applications submitted to funds, filing reports to funds, sending updates to investors and stakeholders (partners) regarding the organization’s activities.
- Knowledge Management – working with the information management systems used by the organization for the purpose monitoring and supervising relationships with investors.
- Producing events / delegations – managing the logistic management aspects of events intended for investors (philanthropic investors) and stakeholders.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Israel or abroad (preferably in the fields NPO management/ marketing / business management)
- No less than three years of work experience in the fields of fund raising /client management/ marketing/ business development with proven track record of success.
- Bilingual (English: mother tongue level; Hebrew: Advanced level) – mandatory requirement.
- Multi-cultural background (Israeli-America) – will be considered an advantage.
- Acquaintance with the philanthropic world – will be considered a significant advantage.
- Advanced tech-orientation – experience in work with information management systems, advanced MS Excel skills – mandatory requirement.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Ability to relate to MAOZ’s vision and mission
- Advanced verbal message delivery skills – storytelling in a clear and attention-provoking manner, advanced marketing and persuasion skills.
- Advanced written message delivery skills – having the ability to transform a given strategy into a story told through a variety of mediums, excellent writing and conceptualization skills, the ability to produce meticulous products that feature a great user experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – having the ability to create and maintain relationships, the ability adjust to different people from a variety of cultures, presentability and the ability to communicate with senior management.
- Ability to work with numbers and data – having the ability to analyze data extracted from budgets, probabilities etc.
- Outcome-oriented state of mind – understanding the overall organizational strategy and planning action-items that stem from the broader objectives of the organization and striving to promote these objectives.
- Maintaining high professional standards– with an emphasis on thoroughness and attention to details.
- Discreetness and high standards of ethics.
- Organizational and operational skills – having the ability to orchestrate visits and coordinate delegations.
- Can-do attitude – positive thinking, pro-activeness, and ambitiousness.
- Having the ability to work in a fast-moving dynamic work environment and work under conditions of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Highly motivated and willing to commit to a demanding and challenging role.
- Optimism and joy of life.
CV send to: email@example.com